Saturday, March 27, 2021

Puzzling March 2021

 Hi there! 

I completed two puzzles during  the month of March.

First up is a crossword jigsaw puzzle. I have done these before and always enjoy the extra challenge of two puzzles in one. The puzzle is NOT on the boxtop but they send a sheet of paper with the puzzle layout and the clues but no answers filled in. So you have to solve the crossword before you can solve the jigsaw. The jigsaw pieces do answers the letters filled in. 

Crossword Jigsaw 2018
Double Challenge Puzzle
Piece Count - 550 / Size 24 x 18
First Piece 02/25/21
Last Piece 02/28/21

Next up is an Aimee Stewart puzzle. Her puzzle are often filled in with mysterious colorful object. I am always finding new objects in her puzzles and she also hides things. Sometimes she provides a list of hidden objects for you to find in the image; some of which I never find!

Beachcomber's Bounty
Artist - Aimee Stewart
Buffalo Games

Piece Count - 1,000 / Size 27 x 20
First Piece 03/03/21
Last Piece 03/20/21

Thanks for stopping by,
and seeing my pieces put together!

6 comments:

Manuela said...

Wonderful two puzzles motifs.
Have a nice Sunday.

Lili said...

Amazing puzzles, the Crossword Jigsaw is my favourite!
Congratulations, Faith!

Bethan said...

I always love your puzzles! The crossword one is so clever x

Mary said...

Neat puzzles...I think the crossword one is one I could figure out, not the second one!!! Have you ever watched Dr. Lori on youtube. She values antiques and vintage and I was shocked at the price of a vintage puzzle!!

Tiffstitch said...

Love these! I think it would be so much faster to do the Aimee Stewart puzzle versions vs. the stitched HAEDs. :)

Linda said...

I love both puzzles Faith.

Linda