Sunday, March 21, 2021

My Sunday Stitchy Update 03/21/21

Hi everyone!  This week we have been having that crazy weather were it is warm one day and the cold on the next day.  Are you having the same kind of weather? I am anxiously awaiting when it is warm (aka hot) everyday!

Well for this week of  Mischievous March I started another Tea piece for my daughter, Tia.

Funny Dictionary Definitions, Tea
And this piece is also a finish!!

First Stitch 03/15/21
Finished 03/21/21

The chart originally said biscuits but here in the States we really say cookies instead so I changed the wording. Next week we will learn the definition for coffee!

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

9 comments:

butterfly said...

A great new stitch , love it .
Enjoy your new week.

Manuela said...

Wonderful stitch. I'm looking forward to the next definition for coffee.
Enjoy the week.

Robin in Virginia said...

Darling tea finish, Faith! Well done!

Cathy said...

You did good! I can't tell that you changed the wording and the definition made me laugh. Looking forward to next week's definition of coffee.

Astrids dragon said...

Another sweet stitch. of course they go together!

Linda said...

Congrats on another cute finish Faith.

Linda

Cathy said...

That's adorable! And soooo true!

Lili said...

How funny piece! So lovely!

Rachel said...

Thank you for joining in for a third week, and with yet another finish too! I agree with the definition, although only if the biscuits are dunked! :)