Sunday, March 14, 2021

My Sunday Stitchy Update 03/14/21

 Hi Everyone!!

I hope you are having a great week and signs of spring are blooming where ever you are!

Well here it is the second week of March which means it is the second week of Mischievous March! The new piece I started is called Tea Time and it goes with the Coffee Time piece I did last week.

Tea Time Cup
First Stitch 03/07/21
Finished 03/14/21

And it is a FINISH!!
I just love these quick pieces.
We plan on putting these two pieces in hoops for the finish. 

Now to start the next piece for Tia...

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

13 comments:

butterfly said...

Love your new stitch,it would make a lovely table decoration.
Enjoy your new week.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great design, although I'm not a tea drinker I like this more than the coffee design, it has more movement

Manuela said...

A wonderful finish.
Have a nice new week.

Robin in Virginia said...

Love your Tea finish, Faith! Thank you for sharing the link!

Shami Immanuel said...

Lovely finish.

Linda said...

Congrats on another cute finish Faith.

Linda

Carol said...

Another cute (and fast!) finish, Faith. This will look great alongside your coffee finish. Will you display them in your kitchen? Hope you have a great week ahead--will wave as we fly over AZ to San Diego:)

Tiffstitch said...

Oh, I love that! And just the right colour of tea for my favourite matcha :)

Cathy said...

That's two starts and finishes in two weeks. Can't beat that!

Preeti said...

Beautiful finish! Hoop is a great idea to display both pieces.

Lili said...

So sweet, love the colours! Another lovely finish!
Hugs x

Astrids dragon said...

Looks like a delicious cup of green tea, or maybe a matcha tea?!

Rachel said...

Thank you for taking part in the second week of Mischievous March, and congratulations again on another finish. I love the colours in this one, and the leaf design on the side of the cup. I now need to go and put the kettle on! :)