Sunday, March 07, 2021

My Sunday Stitchy Update 03/07/21

Good Afternoon Everyone! 

I hope you are having a great week and the sun is shining and the weather is warm where ever you are! This week Mischievous March started and so I have started working on Tia's coffee and tea pieces that she asked for and those five pieces will be what I work on thru out the month of March. My first new start ended up also being a finish and I am hoping to be able to do that on the next one as well!

Coffee Time Cup
Designer - Mila Cross Stitch
First Stitch 03/01/21
Finished 03/06/21

The next one is the basically the same except it is a tea cup instead.

Well that is about it for today so
thanks so much for stopping by,
see you next week with another faithful update!

13 comments:

Cathy said...

It's always nice to start and finish a piece quickly!

butterfly said...

Love this stitch .

Manuela said...

Beautiful coffee stitch.
Enjoy the day.

Shami Immanuel said...

Beautiful finish. Congrats.

Robin in Virginia said...

Love this, Faith! Thank you for provided the link!

Linda said...

Congrats on the cute finish Faith.

Linda

Mary said...

As I drink my morning coffee I'm admiring your stitch!! Nothing better than coffee in the am to start your day. Love the stitch!!

Tiffstitch said...

Lovely work on this one. I really like the lines that make it so chic, very cool finish!

Carol said...

I'm not a coffee drinker, Faith, but your finish is very cute! Starting to warm up here--it was 70 yesterday :) Of course, we are back in the 40s this weekend. That's March in PA for you! Enjoy your day ♥

Sheryl said...

Pretty stitched design.

Lili said...

How lovely finish, Faith!

Astrids dragon said...

A perfect stitch to go with the perfect morning coffee!

Rachel said...

Thank you for joining in with the first week of Mischievous March, and congratulations on also finishing your new start. I hope Tia's happy with it! :)