Sunday, November 28, 2021

My Sunday Stitchy Update 11/28/21

Evening Everyone, 

This week I have my last start for Naughty November SAL which is hosted by Rachel over at the Ten Hour Stitcher.  It was a quick but fun SAL that gave me an excuse; uh I mean chance to start some of my kitted up charts.
 
I picked a nice, simple and easy chart for the final week.

Live Simply
Waxing Moon Designs

This is a picture of the chart.

This is how it looked midweek before I moved the frame.


and this is the continuation after moving the frame.

First Stitch 11/22/21
Progress 11/28/21

I didn't want to take it off the frame for the picture which is why I have two photos.

I would like to thank Rachel for hosting this SAL!
Maybe next year a few other stitchers will join in
maybe with their last minute Christmas stitching?

Now back to the Merry Christmas piece.

Thanks so much for stopping by,
see you next week with another faithful update.

9 comments:

Linda said...

Another great start Faith.

Linda

Katie said...

Lovely new start. I'm hoping to be around to join in next time. Love the excuse for a new start.

butterfly said...

Great new start , you will soon have this one stitched up .
Happy stitching and a lovely new week.

Manuela said...

A wonderful new start. You have stitched a lot of this pattern.
Have a nice day, Manuela

Mary said...

I find words go quickly and this is a lovely motto to live by.

Carol said...

A vert nice pick for the final week, Faith. I love stitching words for some reason--alphabets not so much :) I bet you'll have a finish in no time. Hope December is off to a great start ♥

Rachel said...

Your final start is really pretty and should stitch up quickly. Question though - is your floss a different colour to the one on the chart?
Thanks for joining the madness; hope to see you in March! :)

Rachel said...

PS don't forget to link up!

Tiffstitch said...

I love this one! And a great choice for the last since it should be an easy finish.