Sunday, July 10, 2022

My Sunday Stitchy Update 07/10/22

Hi Everyone!

I am just stopping in for a quick post today.

I have been working on the Christmas ornaments this week and I made a little progress. 

Pagine Di Natale
(Christmas Pages)
Designer - Cuore E Batticuore

Progress 07/10/22

I couldn't decide if it would be faster to do them one at a time or do them all at once so I decided to try doing them all together. I only had room to do five out of the six on the fabric but since I only needed four I figured that would be fine. But then I thought that I might as well throw in the fifth one too.


I am stitching them as they are charted in the book which is Santa, Reindeer, Snowman, Nutcracker and the Penguin. 

Well thanks so much for stopping by to see my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

4 comments:

MartinaM said...

Nice little progress, I'd rather do it one at a time, but to each his own.
Happy Stitching, Martina

Linda said...

Love the designs. You are doing really well with them.

Linda

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great work, they are all lovely designs

Rachel said...

Great to see a different way of working. Watching all five progress a little bit each week might make it feel less daunting than thinking 'one down, four to go'. Good luck! :)