Monday, July 04, 2022

June 2022 Stitching Stats

Afternoon All. 

Today is Statistic Day and this one will wrap up the first half of 2022. 



My Stats for June and the Year to Date are...

    Number of Days Stitched This Month - 30
    Number of Days Stitched This Year - 181

    Number of Different Projects Worked on This Month - 2
    Number of Different Projects Worked on This Year - 18
            Includes WIPs, UFOs (which may have already been worked on this year) and new starts  

    Number of New Projects Started This Month - 0
    Number of New Projects Started This Year - 2

    Number of Projects Finished This Month - 0
    Number of Projects Finished This Year - 5

I can't believe that I have only started two new projects year especially since I have a whole pile of charts I want to start!  Hopefully I will keep up the restraint for a little while longer. 

Thanks for stopping by, see ya next time and
hopefully the next six months will be just as successful.

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

I enjoyed reading your statistics of stitching, Faith! Well done!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great stitching stats, good to see you pucked up a needle most days