Sunday, July 17, 2022

My Sunday Stitchy Update 07/17/22

Hey everyone!

This week I am still stitching those Xs on my Christmas ornament and I am making pretty decent progress. I did have a day where I had started those green pants in the fourth ornament three times putting them in the wrong spot, before I gave up for the night . Luckily for me try number four the next day put them in the right spot! Other than that it has been smooth sailing with them.

Pagine Di Natale
(Christmas Pages)

Progress 07/17/22

Not much else going on this week except that my grandson took the test and received his Learners Permit! I simply can not believe he is old enough to drive when it feels like I just saw him being born. Tia (my DD) took him driving yesterday to get him comfortable behind the wheel before he starts his lessons in a couple of weeks. He has to complete six months of driving with the instructor and us before he can do the road test and be issued his license.

That wraps up this week.
Hope to see you again next Sunday!

6 comments:

Linda said...

Great progress Faith.

Linda

Carol said...

Oh, I bet that makes you feel old having a grandson driving, Faith! I wonder if I'll even live long enough to see Mister B drive--I'll be 81! I sure hope so :)

Love watching your progress on Pagine Di Natale--they're all really coming together! Hope you have a great week ahead ♥

butterfly said...

Lovely start on your stitching enjoy hugs June.

MartinaM said...

Oh yes, a little something has happened, nice progress.
happy stitching, Martina

Rachel said...

You can definitely see the progress, even if some of the green did take four attempts to get right!
It seems only yesterday you were putting up pictures of J in his Spiderman outfit for his 12th(?) birthday, Another six months or so and he'll be able to take you shopping! :)

Clare-Aimetu said...

Lovely progress, happy stitching