Sunday, November 06, 2022

My Sunday Stitchy Update 11/06/22

Well the weather is definitely showing us that the season changed! It has been dipping down to the 30s and 40s overnight which makes mornings a bit nippy! The weather guy says we will be warming up again this week; thank goodness!

This past Monday I worked on Boo to finish out the month of October.

Boo Banner
Stoney Creek

Progress 10/31/22

There are three ghosts there but they are hard to see because the back stitch isn't done yet.
This is where I am leaving it for a while. I am purpled out and needed a serious change.

So then I spun my Tiny Decision wheel to see what I should stitch next. Unfortunately it stopped on Boo but that was a no go for me! So I spun it again and it landed on Nintendo.

This is where I am starting this time.


Progress 06/30/22

and this is where I am at now.
Progress 11/05/22

The Goomba did not appear on the original chart but
someone in the group kindly shared it with everyone.

This has started some talk on Facebook when I posted it. This and The Legend of Zelda were among my favorites and I played them often. We also played some family games since my kids were little then. I never got into the other game systems but I do play on my phone.

Did you play this game when it came out? How about other video games?

Well that is it for today!
Thanks so much for stopping by,
see you next week with another faithful update!

8 comments:

butterfly said...

Well done on your progress.
Enjoy your weekend.

Robin in Virginia said...

You made good progress on Boo, Faith. Sad to say, but I didn't play video games. Have a good week!

Katie said...

Fantastic progress. Least it wasn't purple haha. Yes I loved video games. I loved Zelda and Super Mario. Enjoy your new week.

MartinaM said...

Great progress on both patterns.
enjoy your week
Martina

Carol said...

Oh, that is cold, Faith! I had no idea your nights got down that low in AZ. We've had unseasonably warm weather here for November--in the 70s! I'm not complaining :)

My middle son was a Legend of Zelda fanatic--he would love your Nintendo stitching :) I only played a couple of times with my sons when they were younger--I always got too frustrated, though. Ha ha!

Manuela said...

Wonderful progress on both pattern.
Have a nice day, Manuela

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great progress, I'm enjoying seeing your work grow

Astrids dragon said...

I don't know that I could put this Boo Banner away, it's too cute to stop!