Sunday, March 05, 2023

My Sunday Stitchy Update 03/05/23

Happy Sunday Everyone! 

I hope your week was a great one. Mine was pretty good. Our weather has been warming up for the weekends and during the week it is chilly and rainy. I hope that with the arrival of spring it will be warm all week and we should start having more daylight hours too. What kind of weather are you having? 

This week found me stitching the week nine section of 

The Blackwork Stitch Along

Progress 02/28/23
#TheBlackworkStitchAlong

This is now a third of the way stitched!

Then I continued to stitch 

Shades of Gold
Progress 03/05/23

I will be bringing out another WIP for the remainder of March as I am participating in Monogamous March with one of my Facebook groups. 

Well, this week I did not make it to cleaning up my WIP Box like I planned. I started it and then I needed to move somethings around in my closet and ended up cleaning out my closet instead. Seems like there are always things to clean out of a closet! I packed up some stuff for the next donation pickup and got rid of some other stuff. I hope to do the WIP Box soon so I can kit up a bunch of stuff.  For now, I am off to stitch a little more.

As always, thanks so much for stopping by,
see you next week with another faithful update!

5 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Super progress on both pieces! I am guessing you found the mistake on Shades of Gold. I look forward to seeing which WIP you pick for the rest of March. Have a good week, Faith!

Manuela said...

Beautiful progress on your stitching wips.
Have a nice week. Manuela

MartinaM said...

Since you've made another section, your Blackwork sampler will grow step by step.
Enjoy your week
Martina

Katie said...

Wohoo! Great job on keeping at it.

Katie said...

Well for some reason I commented on this post. The Wohoo great job was meant for the stats post. Oh well. LOL.

Great work on the SAL and your WIP. I think I seen on FB what you picked. Now I'm off to see the next post to see if I'm correct.