Sunday, June 18, 2023

My Sunday Stitchy Update 06/18/23

Happy Sunday Everyone!

This week I have a quick post for you showing the two pieces I worked on.

So first I want to show you the SAL. 

The Blackwork Stitch Along
Artists - Rhona and Eirinn Norrie
Tangled Threads and Things

Week 24
Progress 06/12/23
@Tangled.Threads.And.Things


And then I also worked on this older WIP


Shades of Gold
Designer - Nicole Dostal
Northern Expressions Needlework

Progress 06/18/23

Nothing else is happening around here so that is it for the week! 

Thanks so much for stopping by,
see you next week with another faithful update!

Now I'm off to spin the wheel to see what I
should take out of the WIP Box for next week.

7 comments:

MartinaM said...

Wonderful, it looks like you made your Blackwork SAL in 3 weeks.
And a lot has also been added to shades of gold.
Have a nice week
Martina

butterfly said...

Your stitching is coming along ,and looks wonderful.
Have a good week Faith , hugs June.

Robin in Virginia said...

Shades of Gold is looking good, Faith. The blackwork piece is so pretty.

Manuela said...

Hello Faith,
your blackwork is almost done. Only three blocks.
I like graphic pattern. Good progress on the Shades of Gold.
Have a nice week. Manuela

Mylene said...

Your blackwork is nearly done! and Shades of Gold is looking lovely.
Have a wonderful week.

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

Hi Faith

Your WIP is so beautiful...wow...Love this....I love the colors - they are so pretty....you are almost done with this one...yeah :)

Take Care & Happy Stitching
Linda K, Buttercup

Katie said...

Beautiful work.