Sunday, September 10, 2023

My Sunday Stitchy Update 09/10/23

Happy Sunday Everyone! I hope that you are having a relaxing weekend! Our temperatures here in Arizona have spiked into the low 100s again. It feels like they will never end this year!

I finished stitching some ornaments this week.

Mini Christmas Ornaments

Bird                                                              Santa
   


Polar Bear

All the backstitch has been completed on these last three!
09/08/23


Then Tia put french knots in all their eyes for me (thanks)

and here is the whole bunch all together!
FINISHED 09/08/23

I still have to find some fabric/felt to back them with and finish them off completely so they will be ready for the Holiday. I have picked up another WIP to work on but I will post about that piece next week.

Thanks so much for stopping by,
see you next week with another faithful update!

7 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Your ornament finishes are so adorable, Faith. Well done!

Linda said...

Congrats on the great finishes Faith. They are all adorable.

Linda

Manuela said...

Hello Faith,
all the six ornaments looks great.
The frenchknots in the eyes are a good idea.
have a nice week. Manuela

MartinaM said...

Oh how cute the little motifs look. I'm glad you made it all.
Happy Stitching
Martina

Katie said...

Just loved watching these grow. So adorable.

Astrids dragon said...

These are so flippin adorable, I loved seeing them come together!

Carol said...

Each one is cuter than the next, Faith! Love their sweet expressions! (Sorry to be so late with my comment--spent most of the month in Maryland helping with my son's move!)