Sunday, October 29, 2023

My Sunday Stitchy Update 10/29/23

Hello friends! I hope you have all had a great week and for some of you I hope your weather has improved a bit! Unfortunately the cold season is sneaking up on us but if it takes it's time arriving I am fine with that! I know, I know... I live in the dessert where we don't really get "cold" but when the sun isn't out we can be pretty darn chilly!! 

So this week I was still working on the borders for the Fun Every Day calendar but I decided not to show it each week because just the borders are pretty boring. You can see past posts if you are interested by clicking on the link. I will probably post the calendar tags at the beginning and then again at the end of the month for the Stitching Stats

I also continued the stitching on the Mike Tyson block for the Nintendo SAL. I will probably finish him up tomorrow or Tuesday. 

Nintendo
Mike Tyson's Punch Out
Progress 10/29/23

I just have to finish filling in his body and this block will be finished.

Nothing else really happening around here. I have to start looking through my WIPs for one to work on during the month of November. I joined a group with a couple of friends (one of them is Katie) where we have to work on different challenges throughout the month. This month was a group challenge and I don't think I have stitched so many Xs during one month in a very long time! I really enjoyed it and so I joined a couple of new challenges for next month; every month they have new challenges to pick from. Now I am really looking forward to stitching even more Xs during November! 

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Good luck finishing the block and for finding a suitable November challenge. Anything which is aimed towards more fun stitching is to be encouraged!

Robin in Virginia said...

The Tyson block is looking good, Faith! I can't wait to hear about the challenges for November. Have a good week!

Carol said...

Mike Tyson is looking good! How many blocks are there in the Nintendo piece, Faith? We are having horrible cold rainy weather here and tomorrow night for Halloween we are due to get a bad freeze. Our high tomorrow is only 42! Poor trick-or-treaters. Hope you enjoy your Halloween and hope there is some candy left for you :) ♥

butterfly said...

Looking great , I was at a boxing club the weekend giving out awards with Hubby.
Great Stitching . Have a fun week hugs June.

MartinaM said...

The Nintendo SAL is going to be fun, and this block is almost done.
I hope you had a great Halloween,
Martina

Manuela said...

Wonderful progress on your Nindendo SAL.
Have a nice day. Manuela

Katie said...

I'm so happy you joined over the FB challenges. I'm so motivated by them too. I just love this Nintendo piece. Reminds me of my childhood.