Sunday, February 25, 2024

My Sunday Stitchy Update 02/25/24

Hello there!! I am glad that you could join me again today. I really do appreciate the people who stop by every now and then to see what I have been up to. 

Last week I worked on quite a few different pieces and I would like to share them with you now. 


I started off the week with the Blackwork SAL. I love stitching Blackwork because it looks kind of delicate to me. 

Peppermint Purple 2024 Blackwork SAL
Peppermint Purple
Designer - Clare Ardali
 
Progress 02/22/24
275 Stitches
For the blackwork stitches two stitches counts as 1 stitch.
Right now I am working on the border and I will do the fills once that is finished. 


Then I moved over to do a Quilt Block

Quilt Block Sampler
Stitching the Night Away
Designer - Loretta Oliver

Progress 02/23/24
310 Stitches

Next I needed something a little more cheerful, Flowers! 

The Flower A Day
Designer - Carolyn Manning
CM Designs
Progress 02/24/24
200 Stitches

There was also the Home is Where the Dog is piece but all it is is a lot of boring block Xs doing the fill on the dog house so I will post that one when it is a bit more exciting!

So that is pretty much it for the week.

I am settling on exactly what will be in the March stitch and one of them is super long!

    

I will show them all filled out next week!

In the mean time;
Have a wonderful week and thanks for stopping by.




8 comments:

butterfly said...

Looks like you have had a enjoyable week , love the stitched Flowers . Enjoy another happy week hugs June.

Manuela said...

So many different projects. Wonderful progress on every one. I like the flowers.
Have a nice week. Manuela

Robin in Virginia said...

You had an awesome week of stitching, Faith! Can't wait to see your plans for March!

Clare-Aimetu said...

A great selection of stitching, have fun with all your projects

Véronique Rose said...

de magnifiques projets

Mylene said...

What lovely different projects on the go. Love the Flower A Day design.
Have a happy week.

MartinaM said...

The flower a day looks great, I really like it, you're showing some nice work today.
have a nice weekend
Martina

diamondc said...

Faith: I too like blackwork, it does look elegant and so lacy to me, nice progress.
The Flower A Day is so spring like and so pretty, your graft lines are interesting.

Catherine☘️