Sunday, March 03, 2024

My Sunday Stitchy Update 03/03/24

Evening everyone, I hope that you had a great week. I had a pretty good week for the most part. 

Earlier this week I was a little disappointed that I was not able to reach all my goals for the February challenges. I keep telling myself that I sure could have used those missing days at the end of February! LOL  I did stitch on each of the three pieces, just not enough. So I ended up stitching each of the three pieces first in March! Not that it really matters but it made me feel better for some reason.  This is how the two challenges ended up for the month. 
    

So this is what I have stitched this past week.

I Stitch Sampler
Rhona Norrie
Rhona Norrie Designs

Progress 02/27/24
136 Stitches


Small Christmas (Ornaments)
Reindeer
Durene Jones

Progress 03/02/24
205 Stitches


String of Lights Christmas Tree
Artist - Ruth
Progress 03/03/24
229 Stitches


I also posted my acrostics for March

    

I am going to see what I can finish this month! Hopefully lots of them but I want to do them ALL!!

In the meantime THANKS for stopping by!

Have a great stitching filled week.


7 comments:

MartinaM said...

Yes, sometimes it doesn't leave you time for your hobby, other times you'll achieve your goal. just stick with it.
Great idea with the tables, so you have everything in view.
Happy Stitching, Martina

butterfly said...

You have done well,we all make plans for the week that never get done. I always want to do lots of stitching at the weekend then hubby will say I found a good film for us to watch to night !so my plans are gone , I get more done in the week .
Have a good week ,hugs June.

Robin in Virginia said...

Even though you didn't meet your stitching challenges, I think you had an incredibly amazing month, Faith. Good luck to you on your March challenges!

Katie said...

These are just for fun so no worries on not meeting everything. Point is you are stitching and having fun. I think you are so that's great. Hugs.

diamondc said...

Faith: Nice progress on your stitching, sometimes life does get in the way of our stitching.

Catherine

Carol said...

You still made wonderful progress on your various pieces, Faith! I think we've all had that problem of planning to get more done and then realizing there is more to stitch than we thought or life just has other plans for our time :) Hope you have a wonderful week and hope things are warming up ♥

Chris said...

I like the fact that you have a plan for each project, I like the little reindeer, so cute.