Saturday, March 09, 2024

February 2024 Stitching Stats!

Man I feel like I keep forgetting the things I plan or want to do like my stats!! 

I am going to have to make myself some reminders to get me back on track. Anyways here are my current numbers and hopefully I will get myself organized! 

Here are my February Numbers:

Number of Days Stitched This Month = 29
Number of Days Stitched This Year = 60
Number of Days Stitched Consecutively = 790

Number of *Projects Worked on This Month = 12
     *Includes WIPs, UFOs (which may have already been worked on) and new starts.

Number of New Projects Started This Month = 4
Number of New Projects Started This Year = 8

Number of Projects Finished This Month = 1
Number of Projects *Finished This Year = 2
     *Does Not included any mini finishes.


Here is a round up of February's stitching:

2024 PP SAL
Designer - Clare Ardali
275 Stitches





Fun Every Day
Designer - SamSarah Design Studio
(no longer in business)
278 Stitches
  



I Stitch Sampler
Rhona Norrie
136 stitches
 



Nintendo
397 Stitches



Quilt Block Sampler
Designer - Loretta Oliver
310 Stitches
  



Shades of Gold
Designer - Nicole Dostal
200 Stitches
  



Small Christmas (Ornaments)
147 Stitches
  



String of Lights Christmas Tree
Artist - Ruth



Temperature Library
Designer - Kristi DiClemente
 




The Enchanted Christmas Snowman
Artist - Dona Gelsinger
The Flower A Day
Designer - Carolyn Manning
200 Stitches




 Valentine
1,038 Stitches


  


That is 3,853 Stitches for the month!

Whew that was a lot of pictures but I hope you enjoyed seeing the progress!

Now I have to get busy working on March's pieces.

Thank you everyone for stopping and I hope to see you again soon
and hopefully I will have myself organized in a helpful way! 

Again, sorry for the late post!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Awesome progress on all of your projects Faith. Love them all.

Linda

Mary said...

I love the stats on all your projects. I am not that detailed when it comes to figuring out my progress on my projects. I love all of your projects.

Robin in Virginia said...

Faith, you are making incredible progress with your stitches, your challenges, and your projects. Go Faith!

Katie said...

Wohoo look at all the beautiful progress. Keep it up girlie.