Sunday, March 10, 2024

My Sunday Stitchy Update 03/10/24

Hi Everybody! I hope that everyone is doing well. I almost forgot to post today but here I am just in time! 

This has been one of those crazy weeks that started off with my car getting a flat tire! So we ordered some new tires for her. They say they take a week to arrive so they schedule an appointment for putting them on a week after you order them. So it was a long week of driving on a spare and worrying every minute that something will go wrong. Fortunately, I had safe travels and she has new shoes on all the way around. 

Now on to the stitching! 

This week I started off with the I Stitch Sampler. I ended up having to do the S twice because I miscounted when stitching it. 

I Stitch Sampler
Rhona Norrie

Progress 03/06/24
316 stitches


Next up I started my Lucky Shamrocks. I decided to do the outlines so I can take it to our stitching group and I can just stitch while we talk and talk and then talk some more! This will NOT be finished by St.Patricks Day! 

Lucky Shamrocks
  
Progress 03/09/24
576 stitches


Finally today (Sunday) I worked on The Flower A Day piece. I really like this piece and I hope I can squeeze it in next month too. 

The Flower A Day
Designer - Carolyn Manning
  
Progress 03/10/24
152 Stitches

And that was my week!  Full of adventures and 1,044 stitches.

How was your week? Anything exciting going on?

So I am signing off now but I really
hope to see you again next Sunday!

In the meantime I am trying to catch up with blogs, Instagram and email.

Have a great week!

6 comments:

MartinaM said...

So many nice little improvements, great.
This week I had a bit more time and was able to make some progress on my projects.
Enjoy your week,
Martina

Clare-Aimetu said...

Good to read your car is sorted. A shame you had to restitch but great work on all your projects.

Manuela said...

So many beautiful projects. Happy Stitching.

Robin in Virginia said...

Sorry about the flat tire, but glad you were able to get new wheels, Faith. You have made progress on your pieces. Well done! Lots of stitching and reading for me between a couple medical appointments for the husband. Have a great week!

butterfly said...

What a week for you.
But you managed some great stitching, have a good week hugs June.

Carol said...

Ugh! A flat tire! So glad you are all fixed up now, Faith... that must have been a little nerve-wracking driving on a spare. I hardly drive anymore--not sure why we still have two cars? Nice progress on all of your WIPs--I hope you keep going on the flowers next month. I love it! Hope this new week is going well! ♥