Sunday, March 17, 2024

My Sunday Stitchy Update 03/17/24

Hello People!  I hope you are all having a wonderful week! It was one of "those" weeks for me. I really wanted to stitch but I just couldn't get myself motivated. I am hoping that next week I will be better at picking up my needle and thread so I can get busy!

Well, let me show you what I did manage to stitch.

First up is Home is Where the Dog is

Home is Where the Dog is
Daily Cross Stitch
  
Progress 03/12/24
211 stitches added


This is one of the pieces I stitch when I go to the cross stitch get together since it is a pretty easy stitch that only requires one color. 


I also stitched Lucky Shamrocks

Lucky Shamrocks
 
Progress 03/15/24
Only 72 little Xs

This is another one that is an easy stitch that doesn’t require any real concentration since I just have to fill in the Shamrocks. Though I must say the “lucky” shamrocks did not bring me any luck! I decided to play the Powerball since it was over $600 million but I didn’t even get one stinking number (as usual)! 


Then I moved on to the Peppermint Purple SAL.


2024 Blackwork SAL
Peppermint Purple

Progress 03/13/24
260 stitches as you have to count
blackwork as two stitches for one.

Right now, I am only working on the border (or frame) of the piece. I will start adding in the fills once I am finished with this part. This is the kind of design I really enjoy stitching!

This is a free yearlong SAL available on Facebook!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I appreciate your visit and comments.

I hope you  will come by again soon.

9 comments:

MartinaM said...

Sometimes it's like that and you don't feel like it or you don't have the time, you're too tired, then even small progress is a success and things will certainly get better again.
Glad you're staying on the ball.
Martina

butterfly said...

Oh we all have these days.
I always start something new, that's why I have so many UFOs HA .You will get back to it again soon.
Have a good week hugs June.

Manuela said...

A good progress on your wips the last week.
Hope the new week it will be better.
Have a nice week. Manuela

Robin in Virginia said...

I think you made wonderful progress on your projects over the week, Faith. Well done!

Katie said...

This month has really been like that for me. I am playing more games on my phone and just not stitching. But it's okay. Life is life and we know it loves to slow us down. Beautiful progress. Hope this week is better for all.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Stitching is a special hobby and stitches need to be loved as they are made, if you don't feel like it don't do it ... the frog will probably pop by if you do. Your projects all look lovely, I hope this is a better stitchy week.

diamondc said...

Faith: I have had weeks like that not wanting to pick up a needle fabric and thread, then pow I am stitching away.
Thank-you for the link on Peppermint Purple, I am looking forward to seeing your progress.
Home Is Where The Dog Is, is such a sweet design, Love the Shamrocks, I have Irish blood in me.

Catherine☘️

Mylene said...

Hope this week is better for you. Your WIP's are coming along well.
I love the fabric you used for the Blackwork SAL.

Carol said...

I hope this week has been one of more stitching, Faith! I rarely have that problem, thankfully. I've even learned to love my audiobooks and stitch more and more if it is a really good plot :) Nice progress on all and sorry about the lottery! No luck here either. My daughter-in-law one $50 in a scratch-off last year, but that's the best we've ever done. Oh well :) Enjoy your weekend ♥