Sunday, March 24, 2024

My Sunday Stitchy Update 03/24/24

Happy Sunday Everybody!  I hope it has been a great week for you. It has been pretty good for me. Our weather is warming up which I love and I also managed to get in lots of stitches on five different pieces.

The Flower A Day
Designer - Carolyn Manning
Progress 03/18/24
170 Stitches


Quilt Block Sampler
Artist - Loretta Oliver
Progress 03/19/24
171.5 Stitches


Flowers of the Month
June, Wild Rose
Progress 03/21/24
165 Stitches


Rabbit Silhouettes

   
Progress 03/22/24
273 Stitches


Shades of Gold
Designer - Nicole Dostal
Progress 03/23/23
318 Stitches

So all these projects are on my acrostic list and I am almost finished with all my goals for March. Now it's just about time to make the April lists but only one of the phrases are ready so far. 

Can you believe it, next Sunday is Easter already! If I don't talk to you before then I would like to wish each of you a very Happy and Blessed Easter. 

Thanks for stopping by to see my progress; I appreciate it.

So until the next time happy stitching!

7 comments:

MartinaM said...

You've worked on a lot, you can see the progress, great, keep it up.
Have a nice Easter week, Martina

butterfly said...

Well Done ,
Great stitching on all. Have a lovely Easter hugs June.

Manuela said...

All you projects are so beautiful.
Have a Happy Easter with your family.

mylene said...

Lots of projects on the go. Lovely progress on all.
Wish you and your family a happy Easter❤️

Robin in Virginia said...

What an assortment of projects you worked on during the week, Faith! Well done! Have a wonderful week.

Katie said...

Fantastic progress. Happy Easter indeed. Hugs.

Carol said...

No, I can't believe it is Easter already! It seems way too early this year--and our weather forecast is not looking very warm. You have so many great projects going on, Faith--love seeing your flower ones grow and grow! Wishing you and your family a wonderful Easter weekend ♥