Sunday, April 07, 2024

My Sunday Stitchy Update 04/07/24

Welcome All! I am glad you could drop by today. 

We are having some great weather here and even had a couple of days of rain. I love when they rain comes down slow and steady. We even had a day that was in the 80s so that means summer is coming! 

It is April so I have two brand new Acrostic Puzzles to get me through the month!


I have selected a dozen different projects to work on throughout the month. I started the month by working on three different projects. 


I got in two more days on Winter SAL.

Winter SAL
Designer - Alyssa

Progress 04/03/24
Added 256 more stitches


Next I continued to work on the bookshelf for the Temperature Library.

Temperature Library
Designer - Kristi DiClemente

Progress 04/06/24
Added 395 stitches


And then I worked on my bunnies.  I think I am going to make this one my Group Stitch at the mall this month. Since I have them outlined it is easy to just fill them in while our group of stitchers chit chat the time away with each other. 

Rabbit Silhouettes
Daily Cross Stitch

Progress 04/05/24
251 stitches were added!

Technically I am finished with the the Winter SAL and the Temperature Library for my April acrostic but I am hoping to ger back to them before the end of the month. 

I hope that you had a great and productive week yourself
and that this new week brings lots of Xs to your needle!

Well thanks a bunch for stopping by to check out my stitching!
Enjoy your week.

6 comments:

MartinaM said...

IT's always nice to see how your projects grow.
I was also successful last week, but I only work on one piece at a time.
Happy Stitching, Martina

butterfly said...

Love to see the different projects you work on .
I also work on a few at a time , I get fed up with working on just one, I get bored really easy , and this way projects do get done. I think we all have different ways of stitching ,
But I find it works well for me.
Have a fun week can you send me some sun please , we still have lots of rain every day, before long we will be growing web feet . Hugs June.

diamondc said...

Hi Faith: Nice progress on all three, I am a one at a time stitcher, maybe that will change someday.
Temperature designs are the new fad, maybe that is a way for me to have more than one design going at once.
Have an amazing week.

Catherine🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Carol said...

You always have such interesting piece on the go, Faith! Love the rabbit silhouettes especially. My brother is in AZ now and loving your weather--especially compared to ours in the north east. Unfortunately, he's missing the eclipse which would have been 100% in his town. It's "only" 97% here, but the clouds have moved in so I'm not sure we'll see much of anything :( Enjoy your week ♥

Katie said...

Fantastic progress. Good Luck on those acrostics. We got this girl.

Robin in Virginia said...

Fabulous progress, Faith! Well done!