Saturday, April 13, 2024

My Sunday Stitchy Update 04/13/24

Another week, done and gone! 

Nothing exciting happening around here. Our weather is going up and down but looks like it will be moving steadily on it's way up soon! Other than that all I have been doing is reading and stitching and since you are here about the stitching let me show it to you. 

I have never stitched a card before so I decided to try and figure one out on my own, The problem with trying to figure out the stitch area is every time I measured the area on the card I was getting different measurements; of course! So I finally figured it out and got a card started. 

Happy Birthday Card
Astor Place
'Greeting Cards for All Seasons'
  
Progress 04/10/24
Stitched 299 stitches
Luckily I don't need it to soon!


The Flower a Day
Progress 04/13/24
Stitched 236 stitches
I just love these flowers!


Rabbit Silhouettes
Progress 04/12/24
Stitched 369
This is being stitched during the stitching group each
week because I need it finished by the end of the month.

Well that is it for the week! I don't know what I'll be bringing out next week because I still have a few more acrostics to stitch. 

I hope you have a great week and thanks so much for stopping by and for the comments you left.

6 comments:

MartinaM said...

Nice progress again, everything is taking more and more shape. I am pleased.
We've had nice sunny weather now, but next week it's supposed to be colder and wetter again. Time for handicrafts.
Martina

butterfly said...

I love coming over to such a fun post.
You work on some lovely fun projects.
Have a lovely week hugs June.

Robin in Virginia said...

Everything you worked on looks great, Faith. Glad you figure out the card measurements! Have a productive week!

Carol said...

All of your stitching projects are growing nicely. I love making cards--especially at Christmas time for my international friends. The cost of shipping is just too high to send many packages these days. We are finally getting some sun and warm weather today after many days of rain and flooding in our area. What a welcome change! Hope your nice weather continues--have a great week! ♥

Manuela said...

Hello Faith,
beautiful progress on your wips. The card will be beautiful. I stitch some cards for stitchy friends for Birhtday and Christmas.
Have a nice week. Manuela

Katie said...

Beautiful work on all your fantastic WIPs. Hugs!