Tuesday, September 17, 2024

My Sunday Stitchy Update 09/15/24

Hello There! Did you miss me?  Sorry, I just couldn't motivate myself to do anything for the last couple of weeks. I did stitch but some days it took some real effort to do it and I would be glad to get at least a few stitches in. But I think that I am feeling a bit better now so...I'm back! 

So let me show you what I have been doing this week.

So last Sunday I worked on The Flower A Day chart. 

The Flower A Day
 
This time I added 106 stitches on 09/08/24.


Small Christmas Ornaments
 
On 09/09 I added 203 stitches on these two cuties, they only need
the backstitch on them now. and then there are two more to go.


Nintendo
Metroid
Armada Designs
 
Metroid was finally finished on 09/10 and is only took 147 additional stitches to
finish it. Next time I work on the Nintendo piece I will probably start on Castlevania.


Long May You Stitch
Lucy Beam from
Just making stripes is pretty boring so I am glad they made this chart like the flag
is actually waving. It broke up the lines a little so it wasn't as boring! 203 stitches
added on 09/11 though I probably should have stitched this on 09/12 to honor the day.


One Hundred Days of Tiny
Also added these 101 stitches on 09/11 to what looks like a balancing act.


I Stitch Sampler
Rhona Norrie
 
I feel like the more I stitch on this piece,
the longer it is taking even if I did add
121 stitches! Progress 09/12/24


Stephen King House
Now this is a chart I really can't wait to stitch up all the scenes in
the house! I will be so glad when I get all the room outlines
stitched up so that I can put everything into those rooms!
Added 207 stitched on 09/13/24


Sweet and Spooky

And now we are finally at 09/14/24!
I added 128 stitches to this one but it doesn't look like it will be ready for Halloween.

Well thanks for stopping by to see if I finally posted and then for reading this to the end.
Come back next week and we will do it all over again!


2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Super progress on your pieces, Faith! Have a good week!

MartinaM said...

Sometimes it's like that, when you don't feel well, you don't have the motivation to do certain things. But it's nice when your desire to stitch comes back.
Martina