Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunday's Stitchy Update...

Well this weekend was Hermitting Weekend and I got in a day of stitching on Friday I didn't get in much for the rest of the weekend.

Here is an update of my Lizzie*Kate One Hundred Years piece that I have been working on.
However I did get to my LNS Inspired Needle and I got in some STASH ENHANCEMENT
I also got over to Joann's with one of their great 30% of your entire purchase coupons so I picked up a few pairs of 11 inch Q-Snaps
Which in turn made me HAVE to
buy new Q-Snap covers!
Then I ordered some fabric from Silkweavers
and to top it ALL off I got a gift from my friend Mary a DMC floss color chart! 
THANKS MARY:) 

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching,
see ya next week with another update

7 comments:

Shanda said...

What awesome stash!!

Linda Klinedinst said...

Wow...you made out like a Bandit...geez so pete...you sure was in 7th Heaven...that is for sure.

Love everything you got....

I'm so glad that you got this for yourself...us stitches deserves to do this once in a while for ourselves!

Shelleen said...

Great stash haul! LK is coming along.

Julie said...

Looks like you had a good weekend in stash buying.Nice stuff. :)
I like that L&K saying.I have the marriage one on order.

Joysze said...

You had a GREAT stashing weekend, Faith. Those are some awesome stuff you bought. :D

The LK looks great.

Bea said...

Fantastic stash!

The LK looks great.

Cindy said...

Your stitching is great. Love the stash enhancement. You made a good haul. I like the normal family saying. That would be perfect to go with my Sue Hillis Dysfunctional.