I did manage to get two pieces finished and ready for Jacob's birthday next week.
I put a hanger on the dog ornament pillow
and I managed to get his penguin on a hanger too,
not how I originally envisioned it but...
it is finished and that is the important part!
Yesterday I started a new piece
My Big Toe's Normal Family
I painted the fabric myself with Tulip Spray Paint. This is my first attempt at something like this and I like the way it turned out. Learned a couple of dos and don'ts along the way but I will definitely do this again!
Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching,
see ya next week with another faithful update!