Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thankful Challenge ~ week 2

Here are my second week's reasons to be thankful:

Thankful Challenge Day 8: I am thankful that I had a wonderful mother that raised me, whom I miss every day

Thankful Challenge Day 9: I am thankful to be an American – as this is a country packed with the freedoms and opportunities so many dream of

Thankful Challenge Day 10: I am thankful that I have a relationship with God

Thankful Challenge Day 11: I am thankful for family time!

Thankful Challenge Day 12: I am thankful for the words “I love you Gramm”

Thankful Challenge Day 13: I am thankful for the HEAT in my house because I would be frozen without it!

Thankful Challenge Day 14: I am thankful that I am able to see the silver lining in situations!

Leave me a message and let me know what you are thankful for today.

Thanks for stopping by,
I will post more next Thursday :)

No comments: