Friday, November 22, 2013

Thankful Challenge ~ week 3

More reasons to be thankful! 

Thankful Challenge Day 15: I am thankful for dreams both those I am still dreaming and those that have come true!

Thankful Challenge Day 16: I am thankful for my daughter and her help with making my life easier

Thankful Challenge Day 17: I am thankful for all prayers said on the behalf of my family

Thankful Challenge Day 18: I am thankful the storms yesterday were not worse and the tornado did not touch down in my neighborhood

Thankful Challenge Day 19: I am thankful for quiet times

Thankful Challenge Day 20: I am thankful that Jacob LOVES school and he is doing so well in school

Thankful Challenge Day 21: I am thankful for BOOKS!  I love to read and get lost in the world of a good book.

Thanks for stopping by,
I will post more next week.

No comments: