Sunday, November 05, 2017

My Sunday Stitchy Update 11/05/17

Welcome Friends!

This week I wanted to share with you a couple of needle minders I made out of things I had laying around on my dresser.

I used to have the pewter Eeyore hanging in my car for a long time and then somehow he ended up in the house. The purple bunny is a pin that my son gave me for Mother's Day.  I didn't think I would ever wear it so I thought this was the perfect use for it.


I think they turned out adorable and I am already using them!

Now for the biggest HAPPY DANCE that I have done in quite a while!

Shades of Blue
is FINISHED!!!!

Shades of Blue
Designer - Northern Expressions Needlework
 
First Stitch 09/07/14
Last Stitch 11/05/17

This finish was a long time coming and I absolutely LOVE it!

Now, I have two more in my ginormous stash Gold and Wine and I would like to start one of these soon; maybe after the holidays. There are nine more in the series so  you know I may have to invest in those "someday" after all there is a Purple one! ha ha

Now to let my fingers do the walking thru my WIP / UFO box again to see what they can find to stitch next!

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

And remember these words:
Kindness is the greatest
beauty that you can have,
so take some time to be kind!

13 comments:

Deb said...

Love your needleminders! Congrats on your super finish! Look forward to seeing your next BAP project.

Linda said...

Congrats on the gorgeous finish Faith. Love your needle minders.

Linda

Bethan said...

Oh that's so clever making needle minders. A great use for some keepsakes. I love your shades of blue - such a beautiful piece x

Lili said...

Your needleminders are so pretty! The purple bunny is adorable!
Congratulations for the finished piece! The design is gorgeous and you did a wonderful work!
Happy stitching!

Mii Stitch said...

The needle minders turned out fantastic!!
Congratulations on your stitching finish :) What a lovely design.
I can't wait to see what you'll be working on next.

Rhona said...

Love your needle minders, they're awesome. Shades of blue is amazing....what a fantastic finish.

RJ said...

Faith, I love your needleminders. You did such a great job making them. And Shades of Blue is gorgeous. I can understand why you are doing a happy dance. RJ

Mary said...

Shades of Blue is gorgeous and I can't wait to see how you finish it, are you framing this beauty?

Such a great idea using things you have as needleminders. They both came out adorable.

Lynette said...

You did a great job with Shades of Blue, Faith. It is stunning! I have this chart in my stash and was wondering which threads you used. I’d like to start it soon and can’t make up my mind.

Megan Joelle said...

It's such a beautiful finish 💙💙💙 Your stitching is lovely, congratulationsFaith! 😃

diamondc said...

Faith: Beautiful design, I bet you are jumping for joy it is finished, congratulations.
Your needle minders are adorable.

Blessings
Catherine

Brigitte said...

Great idea to make your own needle minders :) And yes, this huge finish deserves a really long Happy Dance. Itlooks gorgeous, Faith, what an accomplishment.

Kaisievic said...

Shades of Blue is a lovely design and you have stitched it beautifully.