Saturday, June 16, 2018

It's a Puzzling Day 06/16/18

This week I assembled the perfect puzzle for me...BUNNIES!

I love and collect fun whimsical bunnies and Easter is a dangerous season for me to go into a store. It is even worse right after the holiday when they go on CLEARANCE SALE!  I have more rabbits (and Eeyores) than any one person needs but hey, I love 'em! Which brings me to this puzzle finish.

One Hundred Rabbits and a Carrot
Artist - Kevin Whitlark
Piece Count - 750
Size 18 x 24
Used Puzzle
First Piece 06/07/18
Last Piece 06/15/18

I am going to hang this one up near my shelf of rabbits!

Thanks for stopping by,
see ya next time I'm puzzled!

9 comments:

Linda said...

Neat puzzle Faith but looks kinda hard.

Linda

Brigitte said...

Wow, this must have been a real challenge with so man bunnies. But it looks like fun :)

Manuela said...

Wonderful puzzle.

Mary said...

I continue to be amazed at how fast you complete these complicated puzzles!!

Lili said...

I spot a bat-bunny on the puzzle! Wonderful and cute bunny puzzle, Faith!

MANOLO said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katie said...

The comments are finally fixed so I'm catching up on blog reading haha. Love your puzzle finish. Great job!

Sheryl said...

Wonderful puzzle, bet that was fun doing.

Bethan said...

What a great puzzle - and the name has really tickled me! x