Monday, July 23, 2018

The Happiest Mail Ever!

Today I was so excited to see a bright pink envelope in the pile of mail and I just knew it was for me!

I know a lot of us were sad and disappointed when Ingrid decided to stop blogging and I for one have missed her posts of her beautiful stitching. She recently started a new blog called Mii to you, Random Acts of Stitching Kindness. I feel honored and blessed to have received the first RAK she sent out!

It is beautiful!


This is it! 

It is a Lizzie*Kate chart called A Little Stitch.

She does great finishing on her pieces too.
She made this one into a pinkeep! This is my first pinkeep too!!
She found the perfect backing fabric for it. 

Here is the side view.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart Ingrid! 
I will cherish it and think of you every time I look at it.

12 comments:

Katie said...

I seen that on her blog. Beautiful. Congrats on receiving it.

Mii Stitch said...

I am so pleased I have brightened up your day! It is a nice feeling to know you've made someone happy :) Already working on my next RAK, this is so much fun.

Justine said...

What a beautiful ornament! Ingrid's finishing is so neat. A perfect RAK!

Manuela said...

I saw it on her blog. It is a lovely little pinkeep.
Manuela

Irene said...

meraviglioso, brava Ingrid!

Linda said...

Congrats on receiving such a lovely gift Faith.

Linda

RJ said...

Oh I love it Faith. What a very sweet thing for Ingrid to do. I have to find her new blog because I loved her last one so much. RJ

Carol said...

What a wonderful surprise from Ingrid--so beautifully stitched and finished :) Enjoy!!

Astrids dragon said...

Oh wow, Faith, what a lovely RAK! How wonderful to have Ingrid back, I'm off to see her new blog!

Bethan said...

I saw this on Ingrid's blog - it's such a beautiful design and a lovely idea of hers! I love the backing fabric on it x

Lili said...

How sweet gift! She made a amazing work! Love everything on the piece!

The Crafty Princess said...

Congratulations honey. That is such a lovely gift.
xo Alicia