Sunday, August 26, 2018

My Sunday Stitchy Update 08/26/18

Hi there friends!

Hope you are all having a great week. I know most people's kiddos are back in school which hopefully gives you more me time, which could lean towards more Xs or just plain old relaxing time which is always good too.

I do miss the days when my babies (now in their mid-thirties) used to come home full of excitement to tell me what they learned that day! Now when I pick up my grandson (12) after school and ask about his day or anything else all I hear is 'it was fine' or 'nothing happened' which I guess is pretty typical for his age when you can get him off his phone, but it can also be a little frustrating!

This week it was time to pull out my Christmas piece and add the next section, next week will be Halloween. Each piece should be ready for their big day!

Christmas Rules
Listen for Reindeer
Rule Nine
Designer - Lizzie*Kate

and here is how it
looks thru Rule Nine! 
First Stitch 01/12/18
Progress as of 08/25/18

YIPPEE
Three more to go!!

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

Though I do plan on being back tomorrow with my

8 comments:

Linda said...

It looks great Faith. I started working on listen for reindeer for one of finishes next month but I still have way to much left on it.

Linda

Manuela said...

Wonderful progress.

Rachel said...

Well done with keeping on schedule. I love seeing this piece grow each month. :)

Mii Stitch said...

Your comments about your grandson made me smile. It is exactly the same with my son :) Great stitching progress.

Katie said...

Beautiful work. Looks great!

Carol said...

Looking good, Faith! And I know just what you mean about missing those old school days. My sons are 36, 32, and 30 and I still remember the excitement of waiting all day for them to describe their first day of school (and all of the forms to be filled out, too!).

Bethan said...

Excellent progress! We have another week here before back to school, so I need to try and get more stitching in before then! x

Lili said...

Very pretty progress! The reindeer is so cute!