Sunday, September 23, 2018

My Sunday Stitchy Update 09/23/18

Hi Everyone!

It is now officially FALL so I hope that your heatwave has ended or is coming to an end soon. It is still HOT here in Tucson but it is always hot around here which I don't really mind!

This week was Christmas Rules week and I stitched up Rule Ten. Two more rules to go - YIPPEE!!

Christmas Rules
Hang Mistletoe
Rule Ten
Designer - Lizzie*Kate
Progress as of 09/23/18

After I finished stitching this I kitted up my bigger projects (Dinosaurs, The Enchanted Christmas Snowman and Nintendo) so I don't have to keep going thru my floss cabinet and boxes every time I want to stitch them. Whew...that was a lot of work but it is done! I never did this before but I think it will save tons of time, at least I hope so.

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

12 comments:

Pisey Jr said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
diamondc said...

Faith: This is such a sweet saying Hang Mistletoe, I have a basket load of kitted up projects, I have only one project at a time going I think I have OCD, I will start a Christmas ornament while on vacation soon.
I hope you are having a great week.
I love hot here in Minnesota its starting to get cold.

Catherine

Linda said...

Great finish Faith. I finished this one this week also.

Linda

Manuela said...

Wonderful progress. Almost done the Christmas Rules.

Sasha said...

Awesome job! Only 2 more, and you will be done! So close!

RJ said...

This is going to be such a cute stitch Faith. I love the Hang Mistletoe! Only two to go...you are so close. I look forward to seeing it finished. It is still so hot here and humid too. I don't mind the heat but the humidity I've had enough of. Enjoy your week. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Katie said...

Beautiful work on your WIP. I bet you are excited about having two left but at the same time I bet you miss the project. I know I always do that when I finish something. It does take a lot of time but it's so worth it to have each project all ready to go. I do that myself. Easy to just grab it and go then.

Astrids dragon said...

I'm loving the cool weather, but this rain has got to go!
Loving that mistletoe, so close to being done.
It does make it easier when it's all kitted up. I know I have a few ready to go... but I have yet to start them.

Lili said...

Here is to warm too!
Your piece is lovely! More two rules and you are done with this project! How cool!
Happy Fall! ;)

Carol said...

That is so cute, Faith! Wish we had your hot weather--it has been nothing but cool and rainy here in southwestern PA!!

Rachel said...

It's been lovely watching this project progress during the year but even more so now that Christmas is getting nearer.
I agree that kitting up takes time but it's something I've always done for each and every project I've started. I've even begun including the backing fabric and cord in with the chart, fabric and threads now so that I know literally everything is in one place ready to go. I try not to kit up too far in advance though; that would be too dangerous a habit to get into! :)

Bethan said...

It's very exciting that you are getting closer to finishing! Can't wait to see the last two rules x