Sunday, September 30, 2018

My Sunday Stitchy Update 09/30/18

Hi Everyone!


Today was Jacob's birthday and he is officially a teenager!

It is hard to believe he is 13 already. I remember when he was born and he was just a little bit of a thing and weighed only 4 lbs and 15 oz! Now he is about 5 ft 6 which is a whole foot taller than his favorite Gramm, me! I am super proud of this young man and can't wait to see what the future holds for him. 

This week I worked on a secret project that I can not share because the recipient would see it and it is a Christmas present.

Secret Project
Designer  - Faithfully Stitching Designs
First Stitch 09/25/18
Finished 09/28/18

It was a real quick one to stitch up and hopefully I will remember to show it after Christmas!

Then I moved on to another simple design that I also designed. I plan on this being one side of a biscornu once I finish it up. I keep changing the pattern around and I think I finally have it just how I want it! 

Hearts All Around
Biscornu
Designer - Faithfully Stitching Designs
Progress as of 09/30/18

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
and I hope to see ya tomorrow with my
WIPocalypse post!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Happy Birthday to your grandson. They sure do grow up fast. I can't believe my baby is 20 already. Can't wait to see your secret project. Love the biscornu. Very pretty.

Carol said...

I hope Jacob's birthday was filled with fun! Wishing him a wonderful year ahead :)

Lili said...

Happy Birthday to your grandson Jacob!
The biscornu is lovely! Waiting for see the top secret project!

Bethan said...

Happy birthday to your grandson. A very interesting biscornu pattern x

Astrids dragon said...

Time does go by quickly, I hope he had a wonderful birthday!
Cute design and pretty in pink!