Friday, November 09, 2018

Still Puzzling 11/09/18

I have ANOTHER puzzle to share this week. Guess I need to get more sleep at night since that is my puzzling time! LOL 

I haven't done any of this artist's cross stitch so here is one of his puzzles...

Radio City Music Hall
Artist - Thomas Kinkade
Piece Count - 1,000
Size 27 x 20
Preowned Puzzle
First Piece 11/04/18
Last Piece 11/08/18

This puzzle wasn't as hard as I thought it would be except for all those darn windows!! 

Thanks for stopping by,
see ya next time I'm puzzled!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Great job!

Linda said...

I have some of his puzzles but don't really like them. My puzzle passion is Coca Cola puzzles. I was at Walmart the other day and they had 3. Of course I had to get them and of course I started one. I thought it was the easiest but its not. I guess I'm getting to old to be quick at anything anymore. lol

Linda

Bethan said...

A lovely puzzle - I love his artwork. I have several of his Disney cross-stitches that I am working through x

Lili said...

Very beautiful puzzle!!

RJ said...

Such a pretty puzzle...it would look great framed. RJ