Monday, December 03, 2018

I'm late... 12/03/18

Uh oh, I am late with my My Sunday Stitchy Update!

This week I FINALLY started stitching the Christmas ornaments that I need for this year. Every year I say 'next year I will NOT wait until December' but then here it is December and I again start the mad rush to get them finished by the holiday!

The first one in the q-snap is...

My Tasseled Cap
August 2017 Issue
 First Stitch 11/29/18
Progress as of 12/03/18

I also received some new stash this week! That is always a pick-me-up for anybody!! 

I bought a new piece of fabric for a piece I am planning for 2018 and a chart I have been eyeballing and had in my cart. Katie (the wonderful enabler that she is) nudged (though I didn't need a very bug nudge) into pushing the order button! 

 A Year of Celebration
Hands on Design

Picture This Plus
18 count Shale

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

9 comments:

Katie said...

Love your new Christmas ornament. I always do the same thing. I plan to work on them throughout the year. Nope. Oh I will enjoy watching your progress. I think I will be waiting to do them in 2020. 2019 already has 2 monthlies planned. Love the fabric you picked out.

Cathy said...

I always wait until the last minute, too. But, at least you've started. Enjoy your new stash!

Rachel said...

Everyone's allowed a White Rabbit moment now and again! Your ornie looks lovely, as does your fabric for your new starts. Only four weeks to go now... :)

RJ said...

Faith, your little snowman is so cute...love him. I also like the Hands on Design set alot. I think Mary and I have decided to buy them too. I look forward to seeing your progress on them. I too always say I'll start sooner but then always get behind. I have them all stitched but can't seem to get them sewn up. Have a great week. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Manuela said...

Your little snowman will be very cute.
A wonderful new stitching project.

Rhona said...

Such a cute snowman design....and I'm just like you, full of good intentions but always rushing at the last minute!
I've been looking at the year of celebration designs too, they are gorgeous!

Lili said...

The snowman is to adorable!
Lovely new stash!! :)

Astrids dragon said...

Um, I'm still planning my stitching for ornaments!
Sweet snowman, you can't go wrong with them.
That's going to be a fun monthly calendar to stitch, I like the fabric the chose.

Carol said...

Such a cute snowman project, Faith! That series will be so cute for 2019--I look forward to watching your progress each month :)