Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Still Puzzled 11/28/18

I finished this one a few days ago but forgot to post it! I remembered because I am just about finished with the next one!

Somehow I bought this one and it had extra large pieces! It made the puzzle seem ginormous but it was still a fun one and I love the little cottage!

Gardener's Haven
Artist - Barbara Mock
Piece Count - 1,000
Size 27 x 35
New Puzzle
First Piece 11/10/18
Last Piece 11/23/18

Thanks for stopping by,
see ya next time I'm puzzled!

7 comments:

RJ said...

That is such a sweet puzzle Faith. I love the garden theme. RJ

diamondc said...

Faith: Another beautiful puzzle.

Catherine

Manuela said...

Wow, what a great puzzle. The Cottage is wonderful with all the flowers.

Katie said...

Congrats on the beautiful puzzle finish.

Linda said...

Another great puzzle finish Faith. It would make a pretty cross stitch piece.

Linda

Sheryl said...

This is a lovely puzzle Faith, such pretty colours.

Mary said...

Such a pretty little cottage!!