Sunday, November 25, 2018

My Sunday Stitchy Update 11/25/18

Hi Friends!

I hope all those who celebrated Thanksgiving this week had a great day! I ate to much food (must be a holiday thing?) and I feel like I am going to bust open!

On the stitchy front, this week I have a FINISH to share!

Super…docious
Designer - Sue Hillis
First Stitch 05/15/18
Finished 11/25/18

Maybe it will be finished into a long pillow?

Speaking of pillows though... I did make a small pillow this weekend out of the Christmas Penguin which will go under the tree for Jacob and his penguin collection. 

I think he will love it!

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

10 comments:

RJ said...

Oh my Faith I really, really love your super....licious stitch. How long is it and what count did you stitch it on. I guess a better questions would be how many stitches wide and long is it?

And, your penguin pillow is precious. Jacob will love it. Great gift! RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Rachel said...

Congratulations on a finish and a finish-finish this week. They both look great and you must be super-happy. But, oh dear, that song is going to be in my head all day again!! :)

Manuela said...

Wonderful stitching finish.
The penguin pillow looks great. The little penguin is very cute.
Manuela

ALICE MARGAUX said...

Lovely pillow, the penguin is super cute.

Linda said...

Congrats on the beautiful finishes Faith. I think I have Super started.

Linda

Katie said...

Congrats on your finish. It's fantastic indeed. I just LOVE your pillow finish too. Too cute!!

Lili said...

The Sue Hillis design is adorable! Congrats for the finish!
How sweet the Christmas Penguin! for sure a wonderful gift!

Sheryl said...

Great pillow finish for Jacob.

Carol said...

What a darling finish, Faith! I bet it was fun to stitch! And your penguin pillow for Jacob is darling--love the colors in his hat and scarf.

Astrids dragon said...

What a fabulous finish! I think a long pillow would be great.
But that penguin, I absolutely love! I'm sure he'll love it too, perfect for his collection.