Sunday, December 23, 2018

My Sunday Stitchy Update 12/23/18

Evening Friends!

Well the race to beat the clock was on this week! I accomplished "enough" but not all I wanted to do though I am sure my family will be happy with what I did accomplish!

This week I started and finished and made into an ornament

Santa's Hat and Boots
Christmas Ornaments 2018 Issue
Designer - Keslyn's
First Stitch 12/16/18
Finished 12/23/18

Then I made Two Penguins into an ornament but unfortunately two became one due to time.

Two Penguins
Designer - Corinne
First Stitch 12/05/18
Finished 12/13/18

And last but not least this one became an ornament and then I looked at it and realized I forgot to attach the tassel! 

My Tasseled Cap
August 2017 Issue
First Stitch 11/29/18
Finished 12/04/18

I am so glad I got these finished and again I see that I will NOT late until the last minute to make ornaments next year (yeah, right)!

I hope everyone has a wonderfully blessed Christmas surrounded by your loved ones and that Santa is good to you!

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

10 comments:

RJ said...

Love all of your ornaments Faith. Everyone is going to be so happy to receive them. You worked fast getting them finished and they look wonderful. Have a very Merry Christmas and the Happiest of New Years. RJ

Rachel said...

They all look fantastic, and you even finished them with a couple of days to spare! I hope the recipients love them. Merry Christmas! :)

Manuela said...

All the ornaments are so beautiful.
Merry Christmas to you.
Manuela

diamondc said...

Faith: They are wonderful, I only made a couple of ornaments this year.

Merry Christmas
Catherine

Linda said...

Congrats on all of the adorable finishes Faith. The family will love them.

Merry Christmas,
Linda

Cathy said...

I'm glad you were able to finish the ornaments. If I were you, I'd start on next year's ornaments now! I always seem to get so much more stitching done in January. BTW, I love all three of them.

Katie said...

They all turned out beautiful. I really hope you remember in 2019 to start them sooner so you can enjoy them rather than rush them. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

Astrids dragon said...

All great finishes, so cute!
If you figure out how to fix the last minute crunch of putting together ornaments, please let me know!

Lili said...

Your ornaments turn out very lovely, Faith!
I hope that you had a lovely Christmas!!
Happy New Year!!

Bethan said...

Well done on your speedy and cute finishes. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas x