Sunday, March 10, 2019

My Sunday Stitchy Update 03/10/19

Evening Friends...

Last week I told you I had started the March Mini Bunny and here it is!

Mini Bunnies
Monthly Series, March
Designer - Eileen Gurak
Progress as of 03/03/19

So to finish out the week I started working on my Christmas piece.

Jingles
Noel
Chart Three of Twelve
Designer - Lizzie*Kate

and here is the entire piece as it looks now. 
First Stitch 01/21/19
Progress as of 03/10/19

Now to decide on what's next for this week.

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

11 comments:

Linda said...

Love your March piece Faith. I have stitched some of the Jingles separately.

Linda

Manuela said...

Wonderful finish and progress.
The little bunny is very cute.

Rachel said...

So glad you finished the bunny... well, you had to really, given the occasion it's picturing. LK looks good too with another panel finished. You're storming along so far this year! :)

Robin in Virginia said...

What a sweet bunny stitch! What green thread did you use? Noel looks super and the entire piece is looking great. Enjoy your week!

Katie said...

Cute finish. Great job. Love the WIP too. Turning out wonderful.

Carol said...

Your March finish is darling, Faith! And the LK piece is growing nicely :) Hope you have a great week!

diamondc said...

Hi Faith: That Bunny is so adorable, bringing in the Green with a Bunny is a sweet design.
Lizzie Kate has such sweet designs out, how big will the finished piece be with twelve different charts?

Catherine

Lili said...

The March bunny is my favourite so far, he is so cute!
The LK piece is lovely, your fabric choice is gorgeous!

Meari said...

Kudos on your cute finishes, Faith!

Astrids dragon said...

They both look great! But now I think I need a cookie to go with my tea!

RJ said...

Love your March stitch Faith. Sorry I missed your March posts. I have been sick with the flu, sinus and allergies. Just starting to feel decent again. RJ