Sunday, March 17, 2019

My Sunday Stitchy Update 03/17/19

This week an oldie but a definite goodie came out of the WIP Box!

I have not worked on this piece since 2016 so it was well passed it's time to receive some attention.

Twisted Rainbow Sampler

This is how it looked when I took it out of the box

and here it is now!
First Stitch 01/01/16
Progress as of 03/17/19

This is still page one but that should be finished next time it comes out.

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

14 comments:

Linda said...

Great progress Faith. I love the colors.

Linda

Robin in Virginia said...

Oh Faith, this is so pretty. I am glad you pulled it out to work on. Will you be working on it this week? Have a good week!

Rachel said...

It's definitely good to see an oldie again, especially one whose colours desperately want to welcome in the spring. It's a shame it will be going away but at least we know we'll see it again soon. :)

Carol said...

You've made great progress on this pretty piece, Faith! I look forward to seeing it grow :) Hope you have a wonderful week ahead!

Katie said...

Oh I've always loved this pattern. Beautiful colors!! Glad it came back out.

StitchThrifty said...

Fabulous progress!! I love how the colors POP on the black fabric.

Manuela said...

Wonderful progress.
Have a nice week.

Lili said...

Your progress is amazing and so very beautiful, Faith!! What a fantastic piece!!

Astrids dragon said...

It's coming along beautifully, I love the colours!

diamondc said...

Faith: This is a stunning piece, I look forward to seeing it finished.

Catherine

Mary said...

Beautiful colorwave and I'm so impressed with anyone stitching on black!!

Sheryl said...

Good progress made on this lovely design. must be difficult working on black.

The Crafty Princess said...

I love this! I can't wait to start mine. It looks amazing against the black fabric. I love pulling out old wips and falling in love with them again!
xo Alicia

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Beautiful stitching!