Friday, March 22, 2019

March Smalls SAL

Yes, it's true; I posted a week to early but I guess better early than late??

It is the last Friday of the month 
and that means it is time for the
Smalls SAL hosted by
Mary of Mary's Threads.

Since our last check in I have completed a few small projects.

First two up are the February and March Mini Bunnies from the series of the same name that were featured in the 2018 Just Cross Stitch magazine;



 and the next one is from the Lizzie*Kate Jingles flip-it series, Noel.


If you would like to see what everyone else has stitched for their small project
or maybe join in the fun please visit Mary's page Mary's Thread!  

I hope to be back with more smalls in April!

Thanks for stopping by and
I hope to see you there!! 

14 comments:

Cathy said...

Nice smalls this month!

Rachel said...

You nearly gave me a heart-attack as you're a week early! But that's OK as it reminds the rest of us we have one week to go!
Your monthly bunnies are really cute; it must be lovely not having to change colour whilst you're stitching them. And I love your LK, as always. :)

Manuela said...

Wonderful progress on your stitching projects.
The little bunnies are very cute.
Enjoy the Weekend.

Robin in Virginia said...

Your bunny stitches are adorable. The Noel stitch is super as well! Enjoy your weekend!

diamondc said...

Faith: You have some lovely completed designs, I love the green Bunny so sweet.

Catherine

Katie said...

I'm like Rachel I had to check my calendar haha. Thought I missed a check in. You are just really ahead of the game. Beautiful finishes though!

Linda said...

Congrats on the adorable finishes Faith.

Linda

Mary said...

YOu accomplished a lot , that LK is precious...

Astrids dragon said...

I'm loving the bunnies and I'm still wanting some cookies!

Elfie said...

Lovely projects. Those bunnies are so cute.

Mary said...

I did those bunnies last year and they were so much fun. Yours are really cute. Love the Lizzie Kate.

Mary's Thread said...

Very cute bunnies! They are darling! The Noel is cozy. Yes, better early than late! :) Thanks for joining the SAL!

Pamela said...

Very cute!

RJ said...

What cute stitches Faith. One project is cuter than the next. Great progress. RJ