Sunday, March 24, 2019

My Sunday Stitchy Update 03/24/19

Hi Everyone!

Spring has really sprung here in Tucson and the weather has been in the high 70s / low 80s! Finally the weather I moved here for. This week the kiddo was on spring break and we had a relaxing week doing a lot of nothing. When that happens you tend to get lazy; even with your stitching!

On Wednesdays I post on Facebook with a group of friends and we all tag each other to show off our #WIPWednesday stitching. Welllll this week all I had was this to show!
I did find the center of the fabric so that was a plus! 😄
WOW the fabric really matches the page color!

This is my progress now! I almost got the Bunny's head done.

Bunny in the Cup
First Stitch 03/20/19
Progress as of 03/24/19

I hope to work on his ears a little more tonight while Tia and I catch up with our recorded shows on Hulu. Maybe I will finish them if I don't spend to much time watching the shows.

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

14 comments:

Linda said...

Love you new start Faith and nice progress.

Linda

Manuela said...

The bunny looks cute.

Rachel said...

Your Wednesday WIP photo is one of the best I've seen this year and brought out a genuine chuckle! Great progress over the next few days; those ears are so cute!) Hope you manage to stitch more before your rotation switches again. :)

StitchThrifty said...

What a cute Bunny!! You are so color coordinated matching your blog to your WIP, LOL ;)

Robin in Virginia said...

What an adorable bunny you are stitching! Looking forward to seeing the rest of it. Enjoy your week!

Katie said...

Hey finding the middle of the fabric is work so the WIP photo is cute haha. Love your new start. Too cute!! Good luck making progress.

Mary said...

That pink matches your background exactly!! Cute bunny, looking forward to seeing him all stitched up.

Astrids dragon said...

Perfectly pink although it really looks like a light purple to me.
That bunny is looking adorable already!

Carol said...

Your weather sounds perfect, Faith--those are the temperatures I like, too--and I'm sure you don't get the humidity that we do up in the northeast. My brother has actually been mentioning retiring in Tuscon lately. Any tips I could give him?

Love your pretty on pink bunny :)

FlashinScissors said...

Cute project! Fancy it being the exact same colour as your blog page!
Great progress Faith!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

diamondc said...

Faith: I am loving the color fabric, you needle minder is so cute.
Sitting around with family for a weekend is a great idea.
Sitting talking and a glass of wine or coffee would be the perfect day.

Catherine

Sheryl said...

Cute litte bunny, I like the colour fabric too,

Lili said...

Hahaha!!! Love your WIPWednesday! The fabric is gorgeous!! Lovely new start, Faith!!

RJ said...

Sweet!!! RJ