Sunday, March 31, 2019

My Sunday Stitchy Update 03/31/19

Hi Friends!

I hope you all had a wonderful week!  Last week I left off stitching Bunny in the Cup and I was debating whether or not I should keep it out another week. Well this bunny was pretty adamant that she was not going into that WIP Box for the week so I kept her out!

She is really coming along but she is a bit time consuming. For such a small chart there are 18 colors so lots of changing! This is where I am now...

Bunny in the Cup
Progress as of 03/31/19

As you can probably tell she is almost finished! 

All she needs now is these two colors to fill in the spaces and then the back stitch!

Looks like she will not be joining the rest of the WIPs in that crowded box ever again because I will be keeping her out to finish her up.  So I hope that I will be showing you a finish next week. Then to figure out how to FFO her... 

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

10 comments:

Rachel said...

I almost clapped with joy when I read that not only did bunny remain out but that she's also refusing to go away; seems like you and I both have stubborn pets at the moment! Good luck with the remainder of the stitching and the backstitching; I'm now waiting in anticipation for your finish post! :))

Manuela said...

The bunny is co cute in his cup.
Can't wait to see the finish.
Enjoy the week.
Manuela

Linda said...

Awesome progress Faith. Looking forward to seeing her finished.

Linda

Robin in Virginia said...

Your bunny in a cup is looking fabulous, Faith! You are almost finished with it.

Katie said...

So glad she demanded to stay out. She is too cute. Good luck deciding how to finish her off.

Lili said...

Your bunny is to adorable, Faith! Wonderful progress!! Waiting for your finish!

Meari said...

She is a pretty with the pastel colors.

Mary said...

This is just adorable!!! Perfect Spring stitch!

FlashinScissors said...

Oh, I love her! How cute!
So sweet that she talks to you!
Looking forward to seeing her finished.
Hugs,
Barbara xx

RJ said...

Perfect stitch for this time of the year or all year long really. RJ