Thursday, April 04, 2019

A Puzzling 04/04/19

I guess it has been a while since I posted any of my puzzles so here are my latest.


Window on the Potting Shed
Piece Count - 2,000
Size 24 x 32
New Puzzle
First Piece 01/29/19
Last Piece 02/21/19

Cling, Clang, Clatter!
Artist - Colin Thompson
Piece Count - 1,500
Size 32 x 24
Preowned Puzzle
First Piece 02/23/19
Last Piece 03/03/19

Grandma's Craft Shed
Artist - Steve Read
Piece Count - 2,000
Size 38.5" x 26.5
Preowned Puzzle
First Piece 03/05/19
Last Piece 03/31/19

These have kept me pretty busy at night and I have already started another!

Thanks for stopping by,
see ya next time I'm puzzled
which is often in my world!

9 comments:

Mary said...

Wow, I'm amazed at the speed you finish these!! Grandma's craft shed is my favorite.

Katie said...

Fantastic puzzle finishes!

Rachel said...

I thought you might have given up puzzling for a while, but obviously not! They're all great. :)

Linda said...

Awesome puzzles Faith.

Linda

StitchThrifty said...

Wow! you have been busy! I love the potting shed and grandmas shed one. I picked up a new one at the thrift today. My dad is such a trooper, I was bringing him home and we was driving by the thrift store before it closed, I asked if he felt ok enough for me to stop and run down the puzzle and stitching isle, he smiled and said sure. Hope to maybe get one started this weekend, unless I go to the boat. I might even take one to the boat..maybe.

Manuela said...

Wonderful puzzles.

Lili said...

They are very beautiful! I really love the Grandma's Craft Shed puzzle!

FlashinScissors said...

Amazing puzzles, Faith!
I love grandmas craft shed and the potting shed! I wish our shed looked as pretty, and neat!
Still, we do have a similar bird bath, so that’s a start! Tee hee!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

RJ said...

Love them all Faith. YOu are definitely the Queen of Puzzles! RJ