Sunday, June 09, 2019

My Sunday Stitchy Update 06/09/19

Hello Friends!

I hope you all had a great week full of stitching or doing whatever makes you happy!

Just a quick post to say that this week I got in a bit of stitching on my Halloween banner.

Horrific Halloween
Designer - Stoney Creek
 Progress as of 06/05/19

Then I took a picture of the ghost glowing in the dark!

Ohhhh, spooky....

I love how this piece will glow in the dark and can't wait to hang it in the window for Halloween!

Well that's it for this week... I told you it was gonna be quick!

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!


15 comments:

Rachel said...

Short and sweet indeed! Ghostie is really cute (if ghosts can be cute?) especially as he glows in the dark. Looking forward to seeing this banner grow. :)

Manuela said...

The ghost looks wonderful.

Robin in Virginia said...

Your ghost made me smile. What fun to see it glow! Enjoy your week, Faith!

diamondc said...

Faith: Your ghost is perfect, I love that he glows, the sun will make him really glow at night,when you put him in the window.
Is that thread easy to work with? just curious.
Thank-you for sharing.

Linda said...

Oh my goodness Faith. That ghost is awesome.

Linda

Katie said...

Cute cute ghost. Keep up that beautiful stitching.

Carol said...

That ghost is such fun, Faith!! He will be quite a conversation piece come Halloween, I'm sure :)

Lili said...

The ghost is amazing, Faith! So much fun that he glows!!

Astrids dragon said...

He looks spooktacular! That glow in the dark floss does make it fun.

Bethan said...

Ooo that's rather fun having some glowing in the dark x

Sheryl said...

This ghost is just the perfect piece for Halloween.

Mary's Thread said...

I love that glow in the dark ghost! He is so spooky! :)

Mary said...

Love your glow in the dark ghost!! How fun is that!

The Crafty Princess said...

Wow that is wicked Faith, love it.
xo Alicia

RJ said...

Your ghost brought a smile to my face Faith. RJ