Wednesday, July 03, 2019

Wednesday Pieces 07/03/19

A couple more puzzles added to the finished pile!

This first one was pretty easy and fun to put together. 

Color My Heart
Piece Count - 1,000
Size 27 x 20
First Piece 06/12/19
Last Piece 06/16/19

This one proved MUCH more difficult. I thought I would start with the streets, how hard could they be? ha ha Wrong question, they could not be put together without the green areas or building. The printing on the building was soooo tiny I couldn't even read that either. Finally it all came together though and I love it.  Being from Chicago I have seen this campus many times. 

The University of Chicago
1932 Cartoon Campus Map
Piece Count - 1,000
Size 19 x 27
New Puzzle
First Piece 06/18/19
Last Piece 06/28/19

Thanks for stopping by,
see ya next time I connect the pieces!

8 comments:

Linda said...

Love the puzzles Faith. Especially the Chicago one.

Linda

RJ said...

Oh I love the University of Chicago puzzle. And as always, I can count on you to complete all the puzzles you start. Have you ever given up on one? Have a great fourth Faith. RJ

Rachel said...

Colour (sorry, Color!) My Heart looks as if it would make another lovely clock, although perhaps if it was half the size! :)

Manuela said...

Great puzzles. I love the color hearts with pens very much.
Happy 4th of July.
Manuela

diamondc said...

Faith: At first I thought you had bought a new set of pencils until I started reading.
The second puzzle looks difficult.
I hope your fourth is a wonderful day for you and family and friends.

Catherine

Mary said...

Wow! 2 puzzles for June, I think I could even attempt the first one but the Chicago one looks extremely difficult!! Kudo's to you on getting it completed. Have a Happy 4th!!

Katie said...

Great puzzles. The pencils are too cool.

FlashinScissors said...

Wow! All those pieces! You know, until you click on the photos you don’t really “see” all those pieces! Love the University of Chicago puzzle ..... there is such detail!!!
Hugs,
Barbara xx