Sunday, November 17, 2019

My Sunday Stitchy Update 11/17/19

Hello Friends!

I do hope that you have been having some quality crafting time.

If you are in the U.S. are you getting ready for Thanksgiving? Do you cook for your family or go to someone else's home?  My daughter is the Holiday Cook in this house and this year she has decided on Cornish Hens with a couple of sides.

I have been working on one piece for the past two weeks and I am 'thisclose' to having it finished!

Full Bloom
Designer - Cross-Stitch-Art
This is how it looked last time I had it out in January.


Last week when I worked on it this is how
it looked though I didn't post then.


and here is how it looks tonight.
Progress as of 11-17-19

I just need to finish that bottom left hand section! 

Now comes the hard part
keep it out or put it away to work on Jingles???
decisions, decisions, decisions...

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

10 comments:

Manuela said...

Great progress on this project.
Oh no, don't put it away, you are almost done.
Have a nice week.
Manuela

FlashinScissors said...

Oooh! It’s looking beautiful!
Can’t be much to do now?
I think I’d finish it, if I were you!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Robin in Virginia said...

It is looking fabulous, Faith! I vote keep working on it and cross over the finish line! Have a good week!

Linda said...

Awesome progress Faith.

linda

Katie said...

I would keep working on it unless you are bored. Then take a quick break and get back to it soon to finish it off. Beautiful progress though! We do the cooking and just have our household. Family has sure changed but we make do.

Cathy said...

It's very pretty. Like the other commenters, I'd keep working on it since I don't think there's that much left to do on it.

Mary said...

Full bloom is GORGEOUS!! Reminds me of an Art Nouveau Tiffany stained glass. I would have to continue working on it, your too close to having it completed. I'm going to my sisters for Thanksgiving, I bring a lot of the sides. I am not a huge fan of turkey but love all the trimmings!!

Rachel said...

Oh, I do hope you've kept this project out; you can't put it away when it's so close to being finished! It would be lovely for you to have this finished before next year. :)

Carol said...

I would have to keep working on Full Bloom, Faith--it is too pretty to put away :) Hope you have a great Thanksgiving (we are having 20 here--hope I survive!)

Astrids dragon said...

So close and so pretty!
We stayed home for Thanksgiving, making the usual dishes with a couple new things.