Sunday, November 24, 2019

My Sunday Stitchy Update 11/24/19

Well first I would like to thank all those who encouraged me to keep stitching Full Bloom (though it didn't take much to put me on that path) because it is now a FINISH!

I started this piece just short of 8 years ago for the Cross Stitch Crazy 2012 Challenge. It had sat in the UFO pile for a very long time and like many of us stitchers we have times when we can barely get motivated to put the floss into the eye of the needle but I am so happy now that I finally finished the stitching!

Full Bloom
Designer - Cross-Stitch-Art
First Stitch 01/03/12
Finished 11/19/19

I have finished all but three of the pieces started for that challenge. The first one is Rose of Sharon which is close to a finish, the second is Flowers of the Month which I am not sure if I want to finish it or not and the last has been discarded for change or lack of interest.

So now I picked up Jingles and did not quite finish it up.

Jingles
Let It Snow
Chart Twelve of Twelve
Designer - Lizzie*Kate
Progress as of 11/24/19

So now I need to finish up this section and add the bottom border and I will be finished with the stitching! 

I saw a new freebie post on Facebook from Jardin Prive if you are interested.
*photo taken from Jardin Prive page.

It is the redwork in this picture.

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!
.

10 comments:

Manuela said...

A beatuiful finish. I love it.
Have fun to stitch on your next wip.
Have a nice week and a Happy Thanksgiving.

Rachel said...

Yay! My happy feet are Happy Dancing for you, especially after it having taken almost 8, years! You must have had a big smile on your face when the last stitch went in.
Good work on Jingles too; so close to another finish. Good luck! :)

Mary said...

Faith, I'm so glad you finished Full Bloom, it is stunning!!! Jingles is so cute too...Have a Happy Thanksgiving,Mary

Robin in Virginia said...

Congratulations on getting Full Bloom finished! It is stunning. Good for you on working on your Jingles piece! Will you be stitching the Jardin Prive design? Have a blessed Thanksgiving week!

diamondc said...

Faith: That is one beautiful circle of flowers, I am looking forward to seeing how you finish it.
I totally love the Lizzie Kate, it is such a sweet design.
I hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving

Catherine

Linda said...

Congrats on the beautiful finish Faith.

Linda

Cathy said...

I'm glad you finished it, because it's beautiful. Thank you for sharing the Jardin Prive SAL.

Astrids dragon said...

It looks gorgeous, yay you!
Jingles is next, it's going to be so cute when finished.
I've seen that SAL and it keeps looking better and better. Are you going to do it?

FlashinScissors said...

Oh, well done, Faith! Full Bloom looks beautiful!
Jingles is looking great and I’m sure you’ll have another finish soon!
Thank you for the link to the Jordan Prive SAL, it looks so cute! Are you doing it?
Reminds me of my stitching last year - which I really must finish!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Katie said...

Congrats on sticking to the piece and finishing it. Looks great! I have some friends stitching at Jardin piece and it's beautiful.