Saturday, November 30, 2019

Puzzling November 2019

Not many pieces put together during November but here is what I have.

Hershey's
Piece Count - 1,000 ~ 1 missing 😕
Size 27 x 19
Preowned Puzzle
First Piece 10/18/19
Last Piece 11/10/19

and one more for the month

Vintage Store
Piece Count - 1,000
Size 24 x 30
Preowned Puzzle
First Piece 11/13/19
Last Piece 11/23/19

Unfortunatelyy this is the stock photo because it seems as though I forgot to take the picture of mine before I boxed it back up. 

Thanks for stopping by,
and seeing my pieces!

7 comments:

diamondc said...

Hi Faith: I cannot believe how the bottom puzzle looks like a neighborhood store that was in the neighborhood I grew up in.
This is a really neat puzzle, the candy one made me a little hungry for candy something I have not had for two months.
Have a wonderful weekend.

Catherine

Manuela said...

Two wonderful puzzle motifs.
Have a nice Sunday. Manuela

Rachel said...

Too bad about the missing piece. How frustrating. I hope the picture made up for it though... mmmm... chocolate! :)

Robin in Virginia said...

Both are very cool puzzles, Faith! The vintage store looks like the place near my Gram's house. Have a blessed Sunday!

Katie said...

Great the top puzzle made me want a snack haha. Great puzzles!

Carol said...

What fun puzzles (although that Hershey's one would have me running to my chocolate stash each time I put a piece in!).

Linda said...

Hershey's are my favorite candy bars and Springbok are my favorite puzzles.
They look great.

Linda