Sunday, December 01, 2019

My Sunday Stitchy Update 12/01/19

Hip hip hooray! I have a finish!

I put in the last stitch on Jingles this afternoon!!

Jingles
Designer - Lizzie*Kate

First Stitch 01/21/19
Finished 12/01/19

It took me all year to do it but I am happy with it. I still have to attach the buttons but I want to iron it first.  Also I know I bought a hanger for it but I will be darned if I know where I put it off hand. I will have to look for it tomorrow (hopefully) so that I can get proper measurements for this.

I am so excited to have this stitched up!!

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

9 comments:

Rachel said...

Congratulations, another fantastic faithful finish! You stuck to your one section a month goal and have the stitching done in time for Christmas. I'm sure it will make a lovely addition to the decorations, even if you can't find the hanger! :)

Manuela said...

Congratulation.
It looks great.

Katie said...

Wohoo! Fantastic finish! Congrats. Hope the hanger comes out of hiding.

Robin in Virginia said...

Faith, congratulations on your Jingles finish! It looks fabulous. Well done!

Linda said...

Congrats on the great finish Faith.

Linda

Cathy said...

Congratulations on the lovely finish! So what will your monthly project be next year?

butterfly said...

Well done n a beautiful finish .

Carol said...

It turned out SO cute, Faith! I'm glad you kept at it--well worth all those hours and many little x's :)

Astrids dragon said...

Woot, woot, it looks fantastic! I hope you find the hanger for it, at least you have a year to find it?!