Wednesday, December 11, 2019

December Fully Finished SAL

Well I have searched this house from top to bottom for the hanger for the Jingles Banner with NO luck whatsoever! I found hangers for Halloween, one that says Welcome, one with Hearts and one Christmas which was way to wide. The only solution I have is to buy another, so that the original one will show up. 😔

I know this will come as a surprise to one or two of you but I did do a bit of finishing this past weekend! LOL I cleaned off the sewing desk and finished my family's 2019 Christmas ornaments.



Starting with the top left they are:
Santa's Favorite, Daily Cross Stitch
Better Not Pout, The Stitcherhood
William's Winter Stocking Cap, Carolyn Manning Designs
Dashing Through the Woods, Lucie Heaton Cross Stitch Designs
Penguin with Star Garland, Passion Broderie 77
Warm Hands Warm Heart, The Little Stitcher

So now I participated in the first one of the year and the last one; bookends?! I hope to do better next year.

Now you should go on over to Rachel's blog; 
so you can see what other people have
finished up this past month for the FFG SAL!


Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on all of the super cute finishes Faith.

Linda

Cathy said...

Congrats on all the finishes!! There's some cute ornaments there and I just downloaded I'm Santa's Favorite.

Rachel said...

Congratulations on your FFOing this month, you kept that quiet, although I was wondering if you had fully-finished all those Christmas ornies you stitched in the summer! They all look fantastic and I hope the recipients appreciate them. Thanks for linking up... see you (more) next year? :)

Manuela said...

So many beautiful finishes.

Robin in Virginia said...

What beautiful ornaments you put in finished form, Faith! That hanger will turn up eventually!

Katie said...

They all look fantastic!! Great job.

diamondc said...

Faith: Your designs are beautifully finished, it always feels good to have a finish.
I hope you find the banner.

Merry Christmas
Catherine

butterfly said...

Congrats on your finishing Faith , I love those mitts.

Suzanne H said...

I've hopped over from the gallery. I love your finishing and am especially fond of the little mittens. I may put that on my list for next year's stitching.

FlashinScissors said...

Lots of lovely finishes, Faith! Well done!
I must try to join in next year, I have quite a few finishes to do! Tee Hee! One day!
Wishing you and yours a Very Happy Christmas!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Carol said...

Wow! That is A LOT of finishing, Faith--I can usually only manage a couple a day. It tires me out--ha ha!! I know your family will love these cute ornaments :) Have a great weekend!

Bethan said...

Congratulations on your finishes. And fingers crossed the banner doesn't show up once you've replaced it! x

Astrids dragon said...

You have been productive, they all look fantastic! I think I like that cute little snowman the best!